Monday, February 20, 2006

Animal Genitalia Galeri

Millennium


preached to JKRowling


have sold Et voila!
World artificially colored
deficit in the mind has
acquired and as usual, believed him.
It's everything you've always known:
the best way to stay silent, hiding behind a ban
;
seems too hard to accept,
but I've already accepted.
Everything 'that's around you or TG4
tg3
life live or billionaire, is a stage crying

Ale hailed as the leader who Fre. If I had my break

televisions as Goldie
would burn the money in the streets,
but it is not me that all depends
'misery is that I take offense;
mine is without a tribe indigenous forest, always in a generation
siesta ever party

a fracture between those who make things and who makes
mail,
hope is an illusion of rebellion.
emotions like no earthquake shock,
between those who make their bones and who raises the stakes by
waiting for a slot bar bar bar
Or a contract to star ...

this is my age in a society intoxicated by advertising.
This is my state of sobriety,
as driven by motivation,

against any limitation is to try to avoid your imitation of those who equalizes

happiness with the cash and ambition,
while the iron is in the street clack
(here is not America)
qua non there is a crack between
...
talk face to face: What is
get to my free basic
s'ammazzano to tic tac million
looking for changes like Tupac.
Here we are,
of the seventy sons and fathers of the millennium with the nerves into a tailspin.


0 comments:

Post a Comment