Thursday, April 20, 2006

Indian Actress Have Silicone Boobs





Original title: Waking Life
Country: U.S.
Year: 2001
Genre: Animation
Length: 97 '
Director: Richard Linklater


not vote the film: I am happy .... happy because I had a couple of tips on lucid dreaming, because I've seen much of the world around me in mock quest'occidente dream of violence, because the rigidity of the film verisimilitude was turned over and reminded me of the difference between a photograph and a watercolor ...

I think despite the lack of any philosophical smattering viewers of all ages can enjoy this, just not to be bothered by names such as Sartre or Kierkegaard, just do not deal with the film as many of us have done with regard to books school.
unreviewed film, you see, a free mind, not the amount of junk information that often makes it indigestible masterpieces ...
watch it and tell me.
In my hard disk so there is no more room for the story of love between top modelz or the plasma cannon that breaks with the alien asteroids above, the privilege of access to the internet gives me great possibilities cultural expansion and to you too, and make you want to use.
now beats keys on a wireless keyboard but I would look into my eyes and maybe become a cloud on a sacred moment,
Waking Life is one of the few friends I have hidden in a dvd ...
At the next tea together!

0 comments:

Post a Comment