Thursday, August 31, 2006

Chican Bus Train Grope

1, Back To The New World Waking Life




you read


"New World"


by Aldous Huxley ...


not?




Ok go here:
http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Il_mondo_nuovo

The author in 1958 back with a series of essays analyzing the novel he'd written in '32, creating material in my opinion, shocking for its timeliness and its cold and precise analysis of the historical moment and the human condition we all live, on these essays, and largely a labor of poor copy and paste seasoned with some reworking adaptive to the contemporary situation, I am creating a work summarizing the strongest concepts developed 74 years ago by Mr Huxley.Pian will post up the individual pieces of this work that refer to the titles of the essays oiginali; for those who want the entire work that just write me an 'e-mail (address is in my profile) and I'll be happy to ship. doc format (readable almost everywhere) ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment